1. Everything sells where is as is without a written or assumed warranty or guarantee.
2. All sales are final.
3. Bid accordingly as there are NO RETURNS.
4. NOTICE! Loading is the buyers responsibility (Furniture, appliances, etc, any item over 30lbs). Legacy Auction Company employees will not load or remove your items. If assistance is needed there will be a $20 (cash) per item surcharge payable to to the employee who assisted you. Legacy Auction employees will still assist in locating and gathering any small items under 30lbs.
5. We can ship your items, Packing is charged at $1 per minute with a $3.00 per package minimum, plus box, packing and shipping label charge, Large, bulky, or fragile items are very expensive to ship
6. Call for details on any specific items before placing bids at 319-559-2454
7. Please Note: Legacy Auction Co. assumes no liability for the accuracy of the description of the items being offered. If you, the buyer, are relying solely on the description of the item, it is your responsibility to conduct your due diligence prior to bidding on the item and determine what you believe is the asset being offered. No refunds for Buyer's Remorse if they think it is an item that it is not.
8. We will charge your credit card on file immediately after the closes of the auction if your invoice total is under $1000. If you invoice total is over $1000 cash, check or wire transfer is required. Please call the office with any questions.
9. Buyers shall realize that the auction site may be a dangerous location and will hold harmless the Seller and/or Legacy Auction Co. when they arrive and remove their assets. Buyers may have to at their own discretion use equipment and tools that could be harmful to themselves (falling off ladders or using power tools for examples) and realize they are doing so at their own risk and assume full responsibility for their actions.
10. Purchased items not picked up during posted pick up hours the items will be deemed abandoned and the buyers account blocked, Items will be resold.
11. Firearms: All Federal and State laws will be followed for transfer of all firearms. If you do not have a permit to carry or a permit to purchase you will require a background check. If this is the case, be advised this could take up to a week to clear and transfer of the firearm will not take place until after that time. There will be a $25 transfer fee, per gun. Shipping is available for guns but we will need the information of the FFL to where the guns will be shipped to. Ammo is shippable but only through UPS and will need physical address to where ammo is being shipped to.
12. Legacy Auction Company will not relocate auction purchases for any reason. If you cannot pickup during posted hours, please do not bid.